Located on the edge of the Nidderdale AONB, in an idyllic setting, in quiet woodland, near the River Nidd. Throstle Nest is located on the B6165, 5 miles from Ripley and 1 mile from Summerbridge, and only 10 miles from Harrogate, easily accessible from the A1(M), A61 and A59.
On arrival you are requested to park on the track, just beside the new farm agricultural building.
Intelligence on the local area, showing places to go to shop, exercise, pray or pursue other interests.
Taverns and Victuallers
There are a wide number of Restaurants, pubs and bistros in Nidderdale, the following come recommended
- The Royal Oak, Dacre
- The Wellington Inn, Darley
- Ollie’s Bistro, Pateley Bridge
- The Sportsman’s Arms, Wath
- The Boar’s Head, Ripley
- General –
- Summerbridge Stores (Summerbridge),
- Park Stores, Spar, The Dales Market Corner (Pateley Bridge)
- Delicatessen – Mackenzies Smokehouse (Smelthouses), Weetons (Harrogate)
- Butchers – Kendalls, Weatherheads (Pateley Bridge)
- Tea & Coffee – Betty’s Tea Rooms (Harrogate)